Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So why "Lifebuilding" as the Title of the Blog?

This is actually pretty easy to explain if you already know me. To me, an important part of life is making the most of the gifts that you've been given by God. All of us have individual strengths and weaknesses in both our abilities and character, and I believe we should all strive to become the best person we can - not only for ourselves and those around us, but also as a sign of appreciation to God. I personally try to grow everyday, whether it's physically, mentally, or spiritually. For instance, in the past I've had issues with patience so I had to try and work on that and I think I'm better now. As an example, in the past if a 90 yr old pulled out in front of me on the street and drove along at 10mph I would have layed on the horn and started cussing up a storm. Now I just smile and pleasantly wave hello. LOL ok not quite but you get the idea! ☺ I also constantly try and learn new things by reading and listening to audio CDs while driving (the CDs - not the reading - that would be bad!). I've actually learned to enjoy learning new things and I think you will too if you give it a chance. Whatever you choose to work on though, over time I think you'll be surprised at the results if you're relatively consistent. (Same with bodybuilding right!? See the parallels?)

1 comment: