Friday, March 27, 2009

So What's My Diet and Cardio Like?

I've received numerous questions about what I'm doing for diet and cardio right now so here's some info and a little history. I'm not completely sure I should be sharing this much detail, but screw it - I'd rather be honest with you guys and if you learn something new...great.

Week 1-4: Calories - 3900; Protein 366g; Carbs 449g; Fat 88g. During these weeks I was doing 30 min of cardio 3x a week first thing in the morning.

Week 5-6 (in week 6 now): Calories - 3500; Protein 360g; Carbs 355g; Fat 84g. For these weeks I've been doing 4x a week at 30-40 minutes.

The plan with the high calories at the start was to shock my body and get my metabolism rolling so that the diet would be more effective. If you start off with a slow metabolism you're screwed from the get-go. This is particularly a problem with people who pretty much diet and do a lot of cardio year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment