Saturday, March 21, 2009

Steve Cook Event

For all you real estate investors out there, I just got back from the 2-day Steve Cook investing conference in Baltimore, MD. I wasn't happy that it was on a Thurs and Friday because I had to get out of work, but it was excellent and I learned a lot. The main focus of the event was on creative financing and variants thereof; an important topic in today's restricted lending market.

Steve is one of the most genuine individuals I've ever met. Not only is he an investing genius, even more important (to me at least), is that he makes every effort to live his life the way God intended. He's truly a role model and I encourage anyone to look into his teachings and philosophies. He focuses on incorporating investing as part of your life vision and encourages you to think about how you want to live your life and what's important to you. He also has an investing forum over at www.flippinghomes.com. Check it out - it's a nice community over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment