Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HELLO!

Hi Everyone!

Here it is…my first official blog post. The original intent of this blog was to follow my contest prep diet for some upcoming bodybuilding shows, but after receiving some input, I've decided to make it more general and include aspects of my life, bodybuilding, investing, as well as my views on other select topics like family, friends, and what's important in life. I think you'll find this more enriching (and hopefully more entertaining), as I will share my thoughts, goals, inspirations, and frustrations rather than just list the foods I ate for the day and how much cardio I did. LOL.

The updates are going to be done weekly for the most part. It'll be a mixture of video and text. I'll try to keep the updates short, as most of us suffer from information overload these days as it is. Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy our journey together.

Jason

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you decided to expand the scope of your blog. Reading a long list of what you ate and then hearing you tell me your cardio for the day (which probably wasn't more than walking up the stairs) would have gotten stale pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete