Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Whew!!!

Hey guys what's up-

It's been absolutely crazy around here lately so I haven't had the chance to post sooner. Sorry! As you all know, taxes returns were due today. I have several businesses and a bunch of last minute issues kept me pretty occupied over the past several days. I won't even tell you how much money I had to pay the IRS. One word....OUCH! If I wasn't officially poor before...I am now. lol.

Work has also been nuts recently because we have a demonstration this week highlighting some technology we've been developing. How the demonstration goes will largely determine whether or not funding for this project gets continued, so as you can imagine, it's been a bit stressful.

Despite all this, training is going well and I've increased cardio to 5x 45 and we've getting ready to start carb cycling. I don't think I'll have a chance to post progress pics this weekend because I'm heading down to NC to see a couple buddies compete in the state contest, but I'll post some soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment