Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Pics



Ok guys - we have some new progress pics. Things are coming along pretty well. The first potential show is 8 weeks away so I think we'll have plenty of time to dial things in. I just sent these pics to Kevin so we'll see if he wants to change anything or keep what we're doing now for a bit longer.

My workouts have been surprisingly good lately, so I've been happy with that. I plan on video recording a few workouts in the near future. I'll post them here once they're done.

4 comments:

  1. Yahoo, such great progress I am envious! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the marks on your shins. do work son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL you noticed that huh? Yup - gotta love those deadlifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good bro. Can't wait to see you dialed in.

    ReplyDelete