Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Diet/Cardio Update

Ok we have another change to note. This past Sunday cardio was bumped up to 40' 5 days a week, and we've dropped another 300 calories from the diet. To be honest it's only been a couple days but I can already feel a difference. I think Kevin will be impressed with my progress come Saturday when I take new progress pics.

Also, although I have a treadmill in my basement, I've been going to the gym to do cardio 1st thing in the morning (around 6am) lately. It's just for a change of scenery and it's a little less boring that doing it at the house. I don't have a TV near the treadmill at home so I'm stuck reading magazines, etc., which can get old. At the gym it's more amusing and there's more energy because I see others going crazy on the cardio equipment. Plus I can usually convince Rae to do cardio with me so it's nice to have someone to talk to and make the time go by more quickly. :)

1 comment: