Friday, July 10, 2009

There's Another Wojciechowski!





It's official...Rae and I got married!!! We did a small JP thing here in MD with my mom and my best buddy Steve and his wife Heather as witnesses.

It was really quick so we plan on doing a "real" ceremony for our friends and family Jan or Feb of next year in Mexico. We're still deciding on a location so if any of you have recommendations let me know. It'll probably be Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta or something along those lines.

She's even taking my last name! Crazy - I know! I told her I'd understand if she didn't want to since it's so long but she's all for it so what can I say? We have another Wojciechowski! She even had up a tank top made up that said "Mrs. Wojo" - it was hilarious!

Although it still feels and sounds weird to call her my wife, it's also a wonderful feeling knowing you've found someone who is honest, caring, supportive, and 100% behind you in whatever you do. I wish the same for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment