Saturday, June 13, 2009

So now what?

USAs of course!

:)

I was originally debating on doing Southern States in 4 weeks, but after serious consideration, I've decided to focus my efforts on USAs.

As it stands, I basically have 6 weeks from this weekend to drop into the LHW class. Since I was 203 lbs at the Atlantic States, I have about 5 lbs to lose. We're going to try and drop the weight early so there are no surprises at the end and I feel pretty confident we can bring my best package ever into this show. The plan is to make the top of the class as full, hard, and vascular as possible and let the cards fall as they may.

As an added bonus, Rae's parents are coming down from Canada to see us. Her parents are really cool plus her dad is a contractor so I like to pick his brain whenever I get the chance. We'll get to hang out with them quite a bit and they've never been to a bodybuilding show so I'm sure they'll love it. It should be lots of fun.

Although I'm all traveled-out right now (I'm actually in CT as I write this for a rehabbing conference), I'm really looking forward to this show, in that it represents both the conclusion of my diet and the final road trip for (hopefully!) a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment