Thursday, June 25, 2009

It was a sad day for women everywhere...

Hey guys - it's been absolutely nuts over here in the Wojciechowski household. I have a big announcement -

My girlfriend (Rae for those of you who don't know) of 3 years and I got engaged last Sunday.

It was rumored that women everywhere were looking to the sky and crying things like "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?" and "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" and "AAAAHHHAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!"

(Picture that in slow motion for a greater, more dramatic effect)

Ok - maybe that was just my imagination working overtime...hahahaha :)

Anyway - yup - crazy huh!? I'm really excited about it. Rae's a great woman - strong, supportive, honest, caring...and pretty hot!!!!

WHICH by the way - and I'll be posting a pic soon- but she was recently featured in Oxygen Magazine in a Six Star Labs supplement ad. For those of you who don't know, Six Star Labs, Muscle Asylum, and MuscleTech are all owned by the same company. Congrats hun!!!

None of this is an excuse for not updating you earlier or being better about posting on my blog so I apologize.

Also, I have SEVERAL big things to share with you that I've been working on in the secret mountain underground laboratory that are ready to be announced soon so stay tuned!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you both. Getting married is one of the most optimistic acts one can undertake. Now don't let either of you get all happy-fat!

    ReplyDelete