Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rehab Completed & Have Contract!

Hi guys,

The rehab was finished a few weeks ago and we got a full price contract the 2nd day on the market. Actually we got 2 but we're moving forward with one of them. It's supposed to close at the end of the month so keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!

The profits from this deal are going to pay some debt, my Roth IRA, my daughter's Coverdell, and I'm putting aside some into savings. MAN it goes quick!!! I feel like a house junkie - I'm already jonesing for another!!! LOL.

Here are some pics. Check out the "before" pics from my Feb 2 post.







2 comments:

  1. Great work. In the Feb 2 post you estimated around 50k for the rehab, how close to this was the end result?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went over by about $8k which includes a new HVAC system, roof, and mold remediation.

    All expensive lessons learned from the School of Hard Knocks! LOL

    ReplyDelete