Friday, February 26, 2010

Shake & Bake!

Hey guys - we closed on another property yesterday - it was actually pretty painless (except for handing over that much money! LOL) & only took 10 minutes.

The rehab starts on Tues and I'm hoping we can cruise through this project in about 5-6 weeks. I'd REALLY like to have it on the market for at least a couple weeks before the Homebuyer credit expires Apr 30. It's gonna be really tight! The last house we did sold the first day so hopefully we can try and move this one quickly too.

I'm using a new contractor so hopefully there will be no surprises. I have a good feeling about him though and his references checked out so we'll see....

This one's only like a mile from my gym though so I can stop by all the time to check up.

I'll keep y'all posted!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have it all planned out. So is this what you do. Buy houses, fix them up, and turn them for a profit. I have always wanted to do that but its hard to make the biggest decision of just going for it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Josh, that first step is pretty scary but if you've done all your homework and put aside some savings, it's a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete