Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great Holiday season and New Years. I got to spend Christmas with my family, which was great. I don't get to see them enough.

I'm so excited for 2010. I truly believe this will be a fantastic year. I have lots of goals and ambitions that I know I can achieve. I have a simple Excel spreadsheet that I use to list my goals by category - family, relationship, personal, business, financial, and health. If any of you want it, just email me (jasonwojo@gmail.com) and I'll send you the template. (As I'm sure you ALL know, it's IMPERATIVE to write out your goals!)

When I was making my list of goals, one was to update this blog more often. Then I thought about it, and the truth is, I really don't have something notable or interesting to say on a regular, predictable basis.

With that being true, I probably won't commit to writing every week, but rather when I have something to share I think you might enjoy or benefit from. This way I won't bore you or contribute to the "information overload" that we're all already subject to. I don't want this to turn into a "I just washed my hair and now I'm driving to the gym to do glutes wearing the latest UnderArmor spandex singlet" blog of useless garbage that seems to permeate the internet these days.

I hope you understand and agree!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think we'll ever have to worry about a blog post from you talking about washing your hair (or anything related to hair for that matter).

    ReplyDelete