Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MuscleMag Photoshoot!

It's me again! Then again...who else would it be writing on my blog? Hmmm...

Anyway - I have lots more news to share, but one thing at a time! LOL

This is pretty cool...

I don't think many of you know this, but I recently flew up to Toronto to do a photoshoot with MuscleMag International, a great magazine I'm sure most of you peruse. It was a last minute thing that Dante sent my way, so thanks to the big man for giving me a heads up!

It was a lot of fun and I'm excited to see how the pics came out. Paul Buceta, an extremely talented photographer, did the shooting. We did training and food pics and they'll be featured in an upcoming SuperFeature on getting big and ripped (I don't know the official title yet). They said it would be out in a couple months so keep your eyes peeled!

I'll tell you though - doing shoots is NOT easy. Those weights get extremely heavy very quickly when you're doing stops at several ranges of motion while the photographer snaps shots. I felt like a weakling! So if any of you see the shots and I'm doing girlie weights - cut me some slack! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment